Adsense Leaderboard #1

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Facebook Hack V1.0 (NO SURVEY, NO PASSWORD)+ MEDIAFIRE LINK

Hey, Guys. How r u? Today I'm Giving Facebook Hack V1.0 . With This You can hack unlimited accounts. And the passwords will be messaged to your facebook.

Do u want to download this file simply go to this link. Wait 5 Seconds, Then Click Skip Ad.
N.B: Some antivirus detect this software as a virus. But it is not virus. This is a hacking tool that's why it is detected as a virus by some antivirus. 

5 comments :

Thank u very. It really works for me. But I got the Password After 2 hours.

It's Awesome. But I think that the tool is too slow. Because after 2.30 hours I got the password in facebook message......

The Best Tool tool I have ever seen. I have hacked 5 accounts. but the tool is tooooooooooo slow. After 3 Hours I got the password

I am a fb hacker!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha ....... Bro after download this tool I have hacked many accounts. For this Thanx....

Post a Comment